Daniel R. Schumaier, Ph.D.
|Company Data||DUNS & NAICS Codes|
|Ear Technology Corporation|
SDVOSB – Certified
106 E. Watauga Avenue
Johnson City, TN 37601
Annual Revenues: 6.5 Mil
No. of employees: 20
Electro Medical and Electrotherapeutic Apparatus Mfg.
Other Electronic Parts and Equipment Merchant Wholesalers
Other Electronic and Precision Equipment Repair and Maintenance
Medical, Dental, and Hospital Equipment and Supplies Merchant Wholesalers
Other Miscellaneous Durable Goods
- Preventive care for common hearing instrument problems, reducing cost of repairs, earwax buildup, and itchy ears.
- ClikFIT® technology applied to hearing aids and amplifiers for same-day fittings and remote services.
- Continuous improvement and development of new products and methods, helping people hear better every day.
- Our history is made up of practical, real-world solutions to unmet needs in the hearing healthcare industry.
- Dry & Store® conditioning systems are recognized worldwide as the leader in hearing instrument care.
- Innovation with a purpose, delivering technology, quality, and value.
- Strategic partner with Cochlear Americas and Advanced Bionics supplying dehumidifier appliances to every implant recipient worldwide.
- Supplier of hearing instrument care products to VAMC-DALC
- Worldwide supplier of hearing healthcare products to audiologists, otolaryngologists, hearing aid dispensers (fulfillment from US locations and Europe).
- Awarded “Best New Product” at American Academy of Audiology 2013 (DryCaddy®).