Customer Support Representative
Department: Customer Support
Reports directly to: Manager, Sales and Customer Support
Take care of customers’ needs and questions, making sure that quality and healthcare needs are priority for the customer.
- Creating new accounts, vendor or consumer.
- Answer incoming phone calls and check/answer e-mails. (Customer Interface).
- Lead support on Tweak hearing products calls and support.
- Take care of customer requests and troubleshooting.
- Handle customer feedback and complaints.
- Verify orders in Navision.
- Verify accounts are making timely payments.
- Process online orders- Tweak, Amazon, Dry&Store, etc.
- Process PayPal requests.
- Order processing, printing, packing, and shipping with tracking number.
- Processing Amazon import of orders into Navision as well as Amazon returns.
- Process warranty registration cards.
- Update customer support work instructions.
- Other tasks and projects as assigned.